Expert haircare tips to get your Healthiest Hair yet!
If there’s one thing we want, its salon ready hair, all day, every day of the week. And if your bank balance or hectic schedule is holding you back from regular trips to the salon then fear not, we’ve compiled a list of the very best hair care tips out there from the pros in salon… are you ready for your best hair yet?
Before and After
Styling with the hur.irons in
- Regular hair Trims are essential for healthy hair growth, trimming the hair regularly will minimise unhealthy split ends, your hair will have less breakage/ flyaways and resulting in making it look thicker and even shinier.
- Washing your hair with lukewarm water helps to open the cuticles of the hair so that your shampoo can penetrate deeper to clean the hair follicles
- Shampoo your scalp well and give your head a firm massage to encourage cell renewal and hair growth.
- Conditioning your hair correctly- Your hair will always tend to get greasier at the roots, so skip putting conditioner there and apply to mid=-ends. Try using a wide tooth comb as well to evenly distribute your conditioner.
- Do not dry your hair with a rough towel- use a t-shirt or specific hair wrap towel. These create less friction and are so much less damaging to your hair.
- Remember thou shall always use heat protection first… check out our blog post ‘Summer proof your hair’
- Don’t forget only put irons (heat) on dry hair, never when its damp!
- Switch up where you part your hair; if you flip your hair to the opposite side this will give you an instant root lift!
- Silk scrunchies and silk pillowcases are the latest beauty trend for giving your hair some much needed TLC! They prevent frizziness and reduce hair thinning without forming split ends.
- We’re partial to a hair mask or two… I mean does it get better than pouring yourself a glass of vino, putting on a sheet mask and then lathering your hair in a mask too, sit back and relax... total bliss if you ask me!!
We hope you loved our Top Hair Tips, don't forget to slide into our DM box on the 'gram' if theres anything else you need to know.